Thursday, March 20, 2014

Thankful Thursdays

A few days ago, I wrote about a challenge to be more thankful - taking time at the end of every day to write down 5 positive/thankful things that happened during that day. And since I truly believe that being a more thankful, happy person can inspire others to in turn be more thankful and happy, I decided that most Thursday I'm going to recap the various things I wrote down for the previous week. I won't post them all, because some will be repetitive, some will be personal, some will be inside jokes that aren't worth sharing to anyone else.

I once again challenge all of you readers to join me in the quest to be a happier, more positive, more thankful person! Feel free to share some of you thankful thoughts with me!

Because I just started this challenge on Tuesday, I don't have a whole lot to post today. But here it is anyway!

1) Great friends. They are so hard to find, but I've been blessed with quite a few!
2) One of the girls in my Wednesday night program at church telling me "Miss Ali, you're the best teacher ever!"
3) Almost being knocked over by the kids in that program's hugs.
4) Violet and Kai being at the house when I got home from work yesterday.
5) My mom cooking dinner for the family on a regular basis.
6) Falling asleep watching Beauty and the Beast.

So there you have it. A brief glimpse into some positive and thankfulness-provoking moments of my life. What are you thankful for this Thursday?

AA

No comments:

Post a Comment