Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Little Missionary Woman - Faithe Heuser

Today, I want to tell you all about my friend Faithe. (I call her Faith-e). I can't exactly recall where in my college journey I met Faithe, but I do know that from the moment I met her, 2 things were abundantly clear. She had an awesome sense of humor, and she had a passion for missions. A passion that she was ready to put into action in whatever way she could.

Faith-e and I had some classes together, but we never really became good friends until she lived right across the hall from me in West 7&8 (a moment of remembrance for the apartments that are no longer in existence). I was so blessed by this girl's unwavering desire to serve overseas. It was amazing to see her willingness to change her plans as God lead her heart to a country she wasn't expecting.

Faithe graduated from LBC with me in 2008, more than ready to see where the road of missions would lead her. I am so excited to be able to watch her journey as she continues to prepare to be shipped off with BCM International. (learn more about BCM here: http://bcmintl.org/) Right now, Faith-e is in the process of raising support for her 2 year adventure in Ireland.

Instead of me boring you with all the details of Faith-e's journey from a college student to a missionary raising support, check out her awesome blog:

www.littlemissionarywoman.blogspot.com

You can read all about her time in Ireland learning to drive, preparing for ministry, and just a little bit about the awesome girl, herself!

And if God should lay on your heart to donate to her ministry, well that'd be pretty awesome as well. But even if you aren't able to financially support her, she could always use people praying for her and supporting her through reading her blog!

(disclaimer: Faith-e did not ask me to write this post. In fact, she will have no knowledge of it's existence until after it's posted and I put the link on her facebook wall.)

-A.A.


3 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Goodness. Ali! You are amazing. I seriously feel so humbled by the fact you would blog about my ministry. I don't even know what to say. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you, too! I was just thinking about you the other day. I saw Robin Hood Men in Tights somewhere, and naturally my next thought was "We're man (manly men) in tights (tight tights). Roaming around the forest looking for fights". And then, of course, my third thought was of you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faithe I have been reading a lot about you.Your a awesome young lady. Good luck

    ReplyDelete