Thursday, April 10, 2014

Thankful Thursday

I was pretty consistent this week with my daily "5 good things that happened today" journaling challenge. So here are some things that made me thankful this week:

1. Seeing the sunshine!
2. Have a Frozen sing-a-long with my 1st and 2nd grade girls in our church program!
3. Spending time just talking about life with one of my closest friends!
4. Being productive and crossing things off my to-do list!
5. Weekly sister bonding time!
6. Spending time with Violet and Kai, who are the funniest kids on the planet!
7. Having a cup of tea and reading a good book before bed!
8. Teaching the 4s and 5s at church! They are my all time favorite age group to teach!
9. Spending the afternoon outside!
10. Finishing a book on my "books I need to finish this year" list!


What things have you been thankful for or stopped to appreciate this week? It's easy to get caught up in the chaos of daily living and forget to just stop and be thankful. So take a minute and think back over the positive moments in your day so far!


Excited to live another day,
AA

No comments:

Post a Comment